Updated: Apr 23
Hammer Missions is an adaptive mission planning and data analysis software for drone surveys and inspections. Whatever the mission, Hammer can adapt to it and help you capture and share the best possible data.
One of our previous support articles, Analyzing Drone Data with Hammer Missions, gives
you the insight into how to collate the drone data and upload it to Hammer Hub
In this support article we are going to discuss how you share your finalised project with your clients giving them the essential data that they require.
Sharing Your Project
1. From the Hammer Hub main page select Data Analysis from the left hand menu.
2. Now select the project you wish to share with your client, in this example we will use 'Burwash Roof Inspection'
3. This page will present you with the data that you have captured and uploaded to create the project.
4. From here you can select SHARE which is located in the top right corner, highlighted here in red.
5. Selecting SHARE will open a new window allowing you to share your project. There are two options available, share with an existing Hammer user (that user must have an existing account), or share via a link.
6. To share by link check the box as stated and either copy the link manually or select the clipboard to automatically copy the link. This link can the be pasted to an email, document or shared via a messaging service.
Please find a short video demonstration of how to share your projects below:
Note: Any 3rd party you share the project link with does not need to have a Hammer Hub account to view the data in 3D. However, if they wish to annotate the data, they need to have a Hammer Hub account. On our Cruise plan, you can add 3rd parties to your team.
And that is how you share your project with Hammer Hub
To learn more about our enterprise solutions, including mission collaboration, data processing and AI solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- The Hammer Team