Updated: Sep 7, 2021
Whatever the mission, Hammer can adapt to it and help you capture and analyze the best possible data.
Pricing at Hammer
Hammer can be used as a subscription service by selecting a plan that best fits your organisation's usage and feature needs.
We currently offer 2 monthly and annual subscription plans - Professional+ and Business.
Note - Annual subscription plans include a 20% discount!
If your organisation is flying more than 50 missions a month or has custom requirements, we recommend getting in touch with us and we'd be happy to discuss your needs under our Enterprise plan.
A detailed list of Hammer's pricing plans and what's included in each plan can be found on our website: hammermissions.com/pricing.
You can try out our Professional+ and Business plans completely free of charge for 14 days by creating an account on Hammer Hub.
1. Professional+ Plan: This plan is ideal for independent drone operators looking to get started with Hammer as an individual.
2. Business Plan: This plan is designed for teams of drone operators flying up to 40 missions a month and processing 10 projects a month.
3. Enterprise Plan: This plan is designed for enterprise teams looking to use Hammer for more than 50 missions a month (600 missions a year) with custom requirements.
Pro tip: If you're thinking about subscribing to one of our plans - we recommend subscribing on Hammer Hub and then logging in to the Hammer App with the same login details.
Missions and Data Projects
You might notice that each plan consists of a certain number of missions and data projects. So what exactly does 40 missions / month and 10 data projects / month mean?
Here's more information on that:
1. Missions: 1 mission includes all flights executed using the Hammer App on the same site (within a 1km radius) and within the same 24 hours. You can effectively think of 1 mission as all flights flown on the same job site on the same day.
All flights conducted on the same site within 24 hours is considered as 1 mission
So for e.g. 40 missions / month would allow you to easily fly at 40 different job sites in the same month (assuming each data capture job doesn't take more than 24 hours)
2. Data Projects: 1 data project includes 1000 images (max 20Mb each) uploaded to Hammer Hub in a given month.
1 data project includes a group of 1000 images uploaded to Hammer Hub.
So, for e.g. 10 data projects would allow you to upload 10 different data sets to Hammer over the course of the month.
If your organisation is flying more than 50 missions a month or uploading more than 20 projects a month, you might have custom needs from Hammer that we're very happy to discuss and support. If you'd like to learn more about our customised enterprise plans, please feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd love to hear from you and discuss your needs!
We hope this post helps shed more light on our pricing plans, and help you choose the right plan for you. If you haven't got a Hammer account as yet, and would like try Hammer, you can get started on our free trial.
Have you got thoughts or comments on our pricing plans? Feel free to drop us a line on email@example.com. We look forward to your feedback!
- The Hammer Team